Orientation is a fun, informative event that lasts from 8:00 am to 12 Noon. Spring 2020 Orientation dates are:
- Submit Housing Application (Online Housing Application).
- Submit your housing verification form if you do NOT plan to live on campus. You can obtain the verification form if you have not already submitted it.
- Submit STU Health and Vaccination Disclosure Form and copies of immunization records (Health Insurance and Immunization Forms).
On Orientation Day You Will Need to Bring:
- A photo ID. A driver’s license, state-issued ID, or student ID card from another college will work. This will allow us to create your STU student ID card.
- Your STU Health and Vaccination Disclosure form and copies of your immunization records (if you have not already submitted these to the Office of Enrollment). You can find the health forms here.
Advising and Registration
Priority Registration for Spring opens on October 21, 2019. Dates for the live registration events:
- Wednesday October 23, 2019 from 9am – 3pm
- Tuesday November 12, 2019 from 9am – 3pm
- Wednesday November 20, 2019 from 9am – 3pm
- Monday December 2, 2019 from 9am – 4pm
** New traditional on ground students are required to submit a $200 tuition deposit in order to secure their seat for the upcoming semester and register for classes.
Before the start of the new semester, St. Thomas University will host an Orientation Event to acclimate new students to the campus environment. Representatives from the various academic clubs and sports programs will be on-site to answer your questions. In addition, members from Financial Aid, the Business Office, the Student Success Center, and Admissions will be available to assist you in completing any tasks required before the start of classes. These tasks may include:
- Parking Registration
- Student ID Card
- Financial Aid Verification
- Admissions Holds
- Tuition Payment Options
一道本不卡免费高清Make sure you have submitted all required documents to financial aid.
一道本不卡免费高清Make sure you send your final official transcripts to STU after graduation or your final college term.
Questions? Contact the Office of Enrollment at (305) 628-6546 or email@example.com.
During your Orientation, you can look forward to:
- Obtaining your Student ID card and parking pass
- Getting your class schedule
- Meeting with Admissions and Financial Aid
一道本不卡免费高清Exempt from the Orientation Event
- Current STU students
- Dual Enrollment students
- Graduate students (optional)
一道本不卡免费高清For further information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 305-628-6546.